Who collects your data?
GONORTHY, whose owner of the website located with the domain www.gonorthy.com is Marcos Valeiras Santos, with address at Calle Santa Uxía, nº 1, 2º, 15960, Ribeira (A Coruña).
What personal information do we have?
Data that you have provided us. Personal data includes information such as email, private postal addresses, mobile phone, user names, personal preferences, shopping habits and user-generated content, among others. You can also include numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the information obtained through cookies.
Purpose of having data
We use your data to carry out the sales and shipping service and to send you notifications, with information such as the status of your order or updates about it. Also, in the event that you have subscribed to our newsletter, to send you information and e-mails about products and services of our brands, as well as offers and promotions.
What rights do you have?
- Right to information: You have the right to receive transparent and easy to understand information about the way we use your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to confirmation of whether your data is being processed or not. You can access your personal data, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified when they are inaccurate or have ceased to be valid or to have them completed when they are incomplete. You can request it by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Right of deletion: Also known as the right to forget. In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, although we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep them.
- Right to oppose direct marketing: You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications at any time. To do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us, in structured format and mechanical reading. After that you can request the transfer of these data when the treatment is based on consent. To request the right of portability you must contact us by writing to email@example.com
- Right to deactivate cookies.
How long do we keep the data?
We will keep your data for the duration of the activity for which we initially collected your data.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the owner of www.gonorthy .com is Marcos Valeiras Santos (hereinafter GONORTHY), domiciled for this purpose in Calle Santa Uxía, nº 1, 2º, 15960, Ribeira (A Coruña), with DNI: 52933919V. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this GONORTHY portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: gonorthy.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to GONORTHY or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as the blog) that GONORTHY offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, an apology for terrorism or an attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of GONORTHY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. GONORTHY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, GONORTHY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: GONORTHY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations valid at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from GONORTHY, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, GONORTHY informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: GONORTHY by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by GONORTHY or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of GONORTHY. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by GONORTHY. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the GONORTHY pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: GONORTHY is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: GONORTHY reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available in GONORTHY, GONORTHY will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no case will GONORTHY assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. EXCLUSION RIGHT: GONORTHY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: GONORTHY will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: GONORTHY may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between GONORTHY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of A Coruña.
GONORTHY collects information to improve our site, services, overall customer experience and for statistical measurements. The information you provide is stored in GONORTHY and is used by us and our partners. All our activities are based on strict ethical principles and we are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website.
When you join our mailing list, create an account or make a purchase through our site, your personal information is collected and stored. The personal data we collect includes (but is not limited to) your full name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and email address.
When making a purchase through our site, our third-party payment processor collects your credit card number, billing address and name. These third party service providers are not authorized to use your personal information for any other reason than those related to order processing operations. We do not store credit card information after the transaction is complete.
Unidentifiable information are individual portions of your personal information that cannot be linked to you by themselves, for example, the zip code or city. GONORTHY may use non-identifiable information for statistical purposes to ultimately improve your experience on our website. We may combine your unidentifiable information with your personal information to provide you with services, such as product delivery or addressing your questions.
Marcos Valeiras Santos
Calle Santa Uxía, nº 1, 2º, 15960
Ribeira (A Coruña)